• Detoxification of heavy metals from the body
• Rich in nutrients (vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, enzymes, dietary fiber, protein, and phytonutrients like CGF -- Chlorella Growth Factor)
• Reduce bad breath and body odor.
• boosts energy.
• Eliminates infections
• Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Cleanses the blood and the digestive system
Chlorella is a strain of green algae that grows in fresh water.The name Chlorella is derived from two Latin words meaning 'leaf' (green) and 'small', referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which gives Chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color.